How does this blog work?

When you've received your goodies, you can take one or more photos and email them to me, along with your thoughts if you feel so inclined. Of course, the more you tell us about your goodies, the better! At least include the swap name, your country and username, and your swap partner's country and username.

You can also send in photos of the swap you sent. If you do, the photos will be published after you've been rated by your swap partner.

Send your photos to:
spoiluslocalgoodies@gmail.com.

Monday, July 1, 2013

From France to Sweden

Swap: Spoil Us, (Local) Goodies #1
Sender: bluegirl
Receiver: boue

Receiver's note:
I really liked this package. I picked it up at my post office and was so excited that I actually sat down on a bench outside and opened it right there. At first I was so confused and startled by all the things inside. I didn't really have the time to reflect on what I was getting so I had to put everything back in and everything was a mess and I carried it all back home. That is why I don't have pictures of the actual package and how it looked like when opening it and so on.




This is a lovely card she wrote for my boyfriend. He was delighted and now this picture is on his fridge. 


This is a lovely painting she made for me. I asked her to make something for me but I could never have guessed in my wildest imaginations that it would be this adorable. I love it.


incense


This tinbox is the best tinbox in the world. I love tinboxes and I love Alphonse Mucha. It contains chocolate. I love chocolate. Could it be more perfect? Love it!


A shopping bag. It's really pretty.


I am not usually very fond of jewelry and at first I was kind of scared of its size since it is quite big. But now I can't stop wearing it! It is soooo pretty. I adore it. I have worn it everyday since I got it.


Bath... ball



dry schampoo. I don't use schampoo but since I had to test it, my brother was the test object. It seems it worked fine. His hair got all silvery and that was really funny. Kind of like wolverine?



This oil smells of a lolly I used to eat when I was a child. Brings back memories and makes my legs smell like candy. 


An actual lolly.


Polka dots!

0 comments:

Post a Comment