How does this blog work?

When you've received your goodies, you can take one or more photos and email them to me, along with your thoughts if you feel so inclined. Of course, the more you tell us about your goodies, the better! At least include the swap name, your country and username, and your swap partner's country and username.

You can also send in photos of the swap you sent. If you do, the photos will be published after you've been rated by your swap partner.

Send your photos to:
spoiluslocalgoodies@gmail.com.

Thursday, June 20, 2013

From New Zealand to France

Swap: Spoil Us, (Local) Goodies #1
Sender: arikara
Receiver: bluegirl

Receiver's note:
It was such a nice and fun surprise that I have signed up for your next one!

The pictures (with receiver's notes):


This is the parcel before opening it.


Once I opened it, this is what I saw.


Once I got everything out, this is what I saw: lots of little parcels all wrapped in tile color paper with little labels! (Tile is my favorite color by the way).


Of course my cat Nina wanted see and smell all of the goodies.


This candy from N.Z: pinnacle bits covered in chocolate. Invented in 1935.


Cutest thing ever: a little sheep that goes beeeeeeh when you squeeze her belly. She now lives a top of my computer...                      




Sheep socks and buttons… just TOO CUTE for words!


Stationary, ephemera, candy, chocolates, coffee, soap, lip balm, magnetic bookmarks, postcards and a pair of turquoise green owls, a boy and a girl salt and pepper shakers.


This jade pendant came with the package. It is meant to be a whale's tail and in the Maori culture the color and shape stands for speed and strength.

1 comment:

  1. I think this blog is a great idea. I'd love to see what everyone got.

    ReplyDelete