How does this blog work?

When you've received your goodies, you can take one or more photos and email them to me, along with your thoughts if you feel so inclined. Of course, the more you tell us about your goodies, the better! At least include the swap name, your country and username, and your swap partner's country and username.

You can also send in photos of the swap you sent. If you do, the photos will be published after you've been rated by your swap partner.

Send your photos to:
spoiluslocalgoodies@gmail.com.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

From Australia to Malaysia

Swap: Spoil Us, (Local) Goodies #2
Sender: Lizard
Recipient: Aryphena

Sender's note:

I wanted to share what I sent to my partner. I hope she liked it! The $20 note is NOT real - it is a packet of tissues each with that design! There are two books - one that has gorgeous views of our city (locally produced by our council, from whom I purchased it) and a classic Australian novel clled Seven Little Australians. It is from an op shop, but in excellent condition. I printed off photos of my animals, found several maps, brochures, walking trail maps, etc including brochures of birds and native wildlife found here. There are postcards, thongs (I think you call them flip flops or jandles) and even a book of local recipes which I found in a Library sale! There's a mousemat, CD of Australian songs, magnet and some yummy chocolate!
There are numerous other things as well, such as a souvenir bracelet (miniature boomerangs on a link chain), key chain, bookmark, etc. I noticed that my partner likes rabbits, so I found a cute little rabbit statue thingy :) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment