How does this blog work?

When you've received your goodies, you can take one or more photos and email them to me, along with your thoughts if you feel so inclined. Of course, the more you tell us about your goodies, the better! At least include the swap name, your country and username, and your swap partner's country and username.

You can also send in photos of the swap you sent. If you do, the photos will be published after you've been rated by your swap partner.

Send your photos to:
spoiluslocalgoodies@gmail.com.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

From Sweden to the Netherlands

Swap: Spoil Us, (Local) Goodies Swap #1
Sender: boue
Receiver: Pouffia

Receiver's note:
This package was amazing! I have no words for how much I loved everything. If I had to write something about each goodie the super-big envelope contained, I'd have to add "love this!" to everything. I already gobbled up the Daim candybar that was included, it was absolutely delicious: toffee and chocolate. Also the way the letter was wrapped with the red ribbon... that was just beautiful.

The pictures:




I love vials.







I like the note she attached. It's funny because I have similar purses from
Peru. Good choice.



This ring can open, but there is almost no room to put anything inside.
I guess it'd be good for smuggling some things.



The required letter of advice. Coincidentally, she wrote what I wrote to my
swap partner, only in her own words. It also was spot on. I kind of needed
to hear this. Sometimes you need to hear your own advice from someone
else, I guess. She attached two envelopes with paperclips. They held
self-made cards with 5 of her favorite movies and five of her favorite books.
The books: The Catcher in the Rye (love this one too), Prince Charles Känsla,
Harry Potter, Let the right one in.
The movies: I heart Huckabees, About a Boy, The Darjeeling Limited,
Eagle vs Shark, and Donnie Darko (awesome movie).




There was another card at the backside.




Awesome book! So my thing. Now I have to have one
about tea and wine.

This is a spread. She says it is better than Nutella.
Could it be possible?




0 comments:

Post a Comment