How does this blog work?

When you've received your goodies, you can take one or more photos and email them to me, along with your thoughts if you feel so inclined. Of course, the more you tell us about your goodies, the better! At least include the swap name, your country and username, and your swap partner's country and username.

You can also send in photos of the swap you sent. If you do, the photos will be published after you've been rated by your swap partner.

Send your photos to:
spoiluslocalgoodies@gmail.com.

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

From Finland to the Netherlands

Swap: Private Goodies Swap
Sender: sanna
Recipient: Pouffia

A swapper who liked the idea of my goodies swaps contacted me with the question if I wanted to do a private one. I said yes and this was the swap I received. I absolutely loved everything. So much chocolate, the bread snacks and the jam were delicious, and I love the altered matchbox she made me. The vintage book she included was gorgeous too, and very thick! This was a great parcel, I felt so spoiled!







0 comments:

Post a Comment