How does this blog work?

When you've received your goodies, you can take one or more photos and email them to me, along with your thoughts if you feel so inclined. Of course, the more you tell us about your goodies, the better! At least include the swap name, your country and username, and your swap partner's country and username.

You can also send in photos of the swap you sent. If you do, the photos will be published after you've been rated by your swap partner.

Send your photos to:
spoiluslocalgoodies@gmail.com.

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

From the USA to Poland

Swap: Spoil Us, (Local) Goodies #3
Sender: momentframer
Recipient: meshimotakame

Recipient's note:

7/10 I came home from school, tired and angry, and what did I see? A huge huge package waiting for me! I am so thankful to [momentframer]. I can't even find the words! I surely will repay.


package


package opened


package opened2
Biggest package I've ever received!
 
 
 Hello Kitty kit


Hello Kitty kit2
It's super super super cute!!! I'm gonna make the cupcakes soon, I bet it will be fun.
 
 
Book and stuff
I've already seen the movie Julie&Julia twice, so it will be nice to read the book now. Plus I will improve my English (same for the Glamour and newspapers)! Thanks for that opportunity.
 

recipe

 
 recipes
Those sandwiches recipes sound sooo delicious. Especially her husband's favorite panini, with bacon, turkey, cheddar and tomato.
 
 
 ephemera
My mom was almost crying while browsing "American Girl" catalogue. So was I! Those dolls are totally adorable. If only I was younger...
 
 
bag
In my house, all the eco-bags are welcome. My mom uses them when she does grocery shopping.
 

umbrella

 
 umbrella2
Such a practical gift! It's really small so I can carry it in my bag. Plus it's a nice colour! Can brighten a cloudy day, can't it?
 

teas

 
teas2
Teas. What more can I say? Maybe that I'm a fond of herbs!
 
 
 baking cups
I totally fell for that design. Now I can't wait for Christmas.
 
 
keychain
It's a keychain+bottle opener. My dad seems to be pretty interested in that item since he's a loyal beer drinker. I won't be surprised if it just dissapears in few days and I never see it again... Hey dad, have you seen my Washington keychain maybe??
 
 
soap and sewing kit
That soap smells like peppermint! How cool is that?! And the little sewing kit is very adorable and useful. I will take it with me on every longer trip.
 
 
food
Dark chocolate-delicious (I've already eaten half of it). Peanut butter-my 2nd favourite part of this package (I've already eaten 1/3 of it). Seaweed snacks-I haven't tried it yet, I'm a bit afraid, to tell you the truth!
 
 
 straws
Perfect for colorful drinks.
 
 
sweets
 
 
sweets2
Jesus Christ, enough to feed the whole family! My teeth say "ouch" but tounge yells "give me more".
 
 
Rock N Roll
This is my #1 favourite thing! I told Kristina I'd like to get it as a wishlist item. I'm very very very thankful that she bought this for me. It's impossible to get it in Poland!
 
 
 all
 
I wanna say a huge thank you to you, Pouffia. It would not be possible if you didn't take care of Spoil Us Local Goodies swaps. Keep being awesome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment